Join Sussex Cycllists as we sponsor the Fourth Annual Tour de Sussex.
- All routes start and end at Delaware Technical Community College in the Stephen J. Betze Library Parking lot (see Campus Map of parking located closest to Building #4)
- Rest stops with restrooms, beverages and snacks throughout the ride.
- Sag Wagon available for support. Please make sure your bike is ready to go prior to ride weekend- tune-up!
- Join us back at the College for the Ride Celebration which includes an afternoon of fun with lunch provided by local restaurants!
- What is included: Unisex tech long sleeve shirt, Lunch, Maps, Rest stop refreshments, and Support and Gear (SAG support)
2016 Rest stop highlights included:
- Dogfish Head Brewery 8-12
- Lewes Canal 9-1 pm
- Trap Pond State Park 11-3 pm
- Town of Selbyville 10-2 pm
Waiver of Liability: All participants must complete an event waive prior to participating the ride. Please complete the Waiver of Liability form. Please bring with to the ride or you can complete when you pick up your packet!
Event Check In & Packet Pick up: We will have a tent next to the parking lot.
Registration fee/time frames
- Registration by June 30th-$55
*Eligible to win a Tour de Sussex riding jersey if registered by June 30th
- Registration by August 31st-$65
- Registration by September 23rd at 4p.m.-$75
- Registration day of event- $85
- Registration for ages 16 and under-$25
- Teams of 6 or more save $5 on registration