Ride with us in 2017!The ride starts and stops at:
411 Legislative Avenue
Dover, DE 19901
Loops: 15, 25, 50, 62 and 100 miles, each of which starts and stops at Legislative Mall in Dover.
Day-of Registration: 7-10 A.M.
Mass Start: 8 A.M.
Optional Start Times: 7-10 A.M.
Like us on Facebook for the most up-to-the-minute bike tour news.
Delaware's 31st Annual Amish Country Bike Tour:The state's largest and most fun cycling event -- will be Saturday, September 9, 2017, starts and stops at 411 Legislative Avenue in historic Dover, Delaware. Last year, Cyclists from 25 states and England participated in the event. Register online by September 4, or at the event on Saturday, September 9 from 7-10 a.m. Cash or credit cards accepted.
- Before July 1, 2017: $40/adults; $20 ages 5-16; under 5, free.
- July 1- July 31, 2017: $50/adults; $25 ages 5-16; under 5, free.
- August 1- September 4, 2017: $60/adults; $30 ages 5-16; under 5, free.
- Day of registration is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Cash and Credit cards will be accepted, No Checks. $60/adults; $30 ages 5-16; under 5, free.
- If registered on August 22 or after your bib will be available for pick up at the "Bib Pick-Up" Tent the day of the bike tour from 7-10 a.m.
- Includes bike tour map, giveaways, up to four food/rest stops including the famous "pie stop" at the Amish Schoolhouse AND the after-tour catered picnic!
[Ride with Team Sussex Cyclists; Contact Bill G. (215) 370-2854 for details]