Join Sussex Cycllists as we sponsor the Fifth Annual Tour de Sussex.
- All routes start and end at Delaware Technical Community College in the Stephen J. Betze Library Parking lot
- Rest stops with restrooms, beverages and snacks throughout the ride.
- Sag Wagon available for support. Please make sure your bike is ready to go prior to ride.
- Join us back at the College for the Ride Celebration which includes an afternoon of fun with lunch provided by local restaurants!
- What is included: Unisex tech long sleeve shirt, Lunch, Maps, Rest stop refreshments, and SAG support
Mass start times:
62 milers - 7:30 am
50 milers - 8:00 am
25 milers - 9:00 am
Waiver of Liability: All participants must complete an event waive prior to participating the ride. Please complete the Waiver of Liability form. Please bring to the ride or you complete when you pick up your packet!
Event Check In & Packet Pick up: tent next to the parking lot.
Registration fee/time frames
- Registration by September 1, 2018 - $50
- Registration after September 1, 2018 - $60
- Registration for Students and Under 17 years old - $25
Link to Information and Registration below (will be updated with 2018 information in near future)