Ride in Support of Jay Kirby
- Age 18+ years old and up.
- Meet at noon at the Lewes Transit Center (near Lowes).
- HIGH VISIBILITY colors.
- Front and Rear lights MANDATORY.
- Helmets MANDATORY.
- EXCELLENT bicycle handling skills MANDATORY.
- 10mph (slow speed is necessary for the purpose of Critical Mass).
- Approx 10 miles in length.
- Ride in the bus/bicycle/turn lane only.
- Ride will progress southerly.
- Right turn on South Timberlake Track road.
- Regroup - (if necessary)
- Left turn on Oyster House road.
- Left turn onto Route 1 north.
- Right turn onto Westcoats Road.
- Left turn onto Savannah at the traffic light.
- CROSS 5 POINTS - CAUTION!
- Right turn back into Transit Station.
Please invite fellow cyclists who are able to adhere to the guidelines to ride. We need as big of a group as we can get! .................Andrea Barros
Click Here for More Info about Jay
"Sussex Cyclists, Inc." is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
PO Box 204, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971